Hey, Welcome to my Revitol Rosacea Cream Review!
Maybe you heard it from a friend or perhaps your dermatologist, and then you decided to look into it yourself, and here you are.
About to read the most detailed and thorough review about this magnificent cream.
How good is this rosacea treatment? Can it diminish the appearance of rosacea once and for all? Can I easily get this Revitol cream at Walmart?
Firstly, I am really proud of you for taking your valuable time to do your own research before purchasing any product or services on the internet.
Secondly, that’s how you find the best proven product for your specific skin problem and avoid scammy stuff roaming around the internet.
Before I tell you that this cream is one of the best products for rosacea in 2019 and onward, let’s dig a little deeper into the details shall we?
SAP Ratings: 80/100
Best Suited For: People who are suffering from rosacea symptoms, redness and blemishes around the neck, nose, forehead, ears and back.
Summary: A rosacea cream with a special formula, composed of powerful ingredients specifically chosen to relieve you of your rosacea symptoms. Say good bye to your redness and irritation for good.
What is Revitol Rosacea Cream?
This rosacea cream from Revitol is made with the best ingredient there is for rosacea, proven over and over again by experts and clients that it is a cream worth using.
I know how bothersome it can be to have rosacea, my uncle of 45 is currently suffering from it and It can really break your overall confidence.
How do you clear up rosacea? What is the main cause of rosacea? What is the best treatment for rosacea?
I know why you are here, and thus I will provide you with enough information about Revitol’s rosacea cream. You deserve to be rosacea FREE.
Aside from treating the already existing issue, it also helps with preventing future rosacea breakouts with a special bacteria fighting ingredient.
Revitol took notice of this skin problem and manufactured one of the best rosacea cream known to mankind. All in all, it is an amazing and effective product.
Good job Revitol!
What Causes Rosacea and How To Treat it?
So, rosacea pronounced Rose-AY-Sha is a chronic skin condition that causes your skin to be extremely red or pink in colour. Some people experience rosacea differently.
Some people suffering from rosacea may develop pimples, blemishes and superficial dilated blood vessels.
It also depends on the severity of the condition you are in, but don’t feel down, it is not the end of the world. The fact that you are here means, you are half-way in to a rosacea free skin.
The cause of this inflammatory skin condition is still unknown, however there are a few factors to consider. So what causes rosacea?
- Skin Color: Fair skinned people are at a much higher risk in developing rosacea.
- Blood Vessels: Dermatologists says that abnormalities in your blood vessel on your face can cause the annoying symptoms like blushing, irritation and visible blood vessels
- Genetics: If multiple of you family relatives has rosacea then it is probably inherited and you are very likely to develop it as well
Some people think rosacea is contagious, as they will ask the question, “Is rosacea contagious?”. The answer to that is NO.
And I know it is already bad to have rosacea, but it can get even worse when left untreated. But what triggers rosacea? Rosacea can be triggered by numerous thing.
- Sunlight or humidity
- High intensity exercise
- Stress or anxiety
- Milk & Cheese (Dairy Products)
- Spicy food
- Chronic condition (e.g. Hypertension)
There are different kinds of treatments you can try depending on the severity of your rosacea, and they all fall under:
- Oral anti-biotics
- Topical treatments
- Laser treatments
If you ask any dermatologists, they will tell you to maintain and take care. It is almost impossible to completely “cure” rosacea, your symptoms will be relieved temporarily, but they will resurface.
That’s why it is very important to look for a cream that can really do what it is supposed to do, keep your symptoms under control.
But with Revitol, not only is that possible, but you can achieve results much faster.
And I know it is all words if I can’t prove it, so that’s why I gathered some testimonials to show you. And they are all from the official website itself.
Revitol Rosacea Cream Testimonials
WORKS GOOD SO FAR!, Oct 2, 2014
by Matt Homer, IL
I really see a huge difference, bumps and pimple looking craters are almost all gone, they are now hard to see without getting up real close, redness gone, bumpy craters shrinking big time….
32 out of 35 people found this review to be helpful
This stuff works!, Aug 15, 2014
by Nicole Williams, HI
I had mild to moderate Rosacea. Bought this cream and used it for about 2 weeks. My irritated skin was so dry and flaking I stopped using it. I gave it another try about 6 months later after reading a review that said she kept using it even though she had flaking/dryness and after about a month noticed a significant difference.
So I tried it again and the same thing happened for about 3-4 weeks then my skin finally stopped peeling and flaking. My skin looks better than it has in 2 years after 2 months of consistent use. I love this stuff! My nose/ chin were getting to the point that they were consistently red and irritated. I had constant breakouts even though I had dry skin everywhere.
Every moisturizer I tried burned my skin and clogged my pores. This was a drastic and shocking difference from the near perfect skin I had my whole life.
I honestly spent easily $1000 on different skin products over two years and nothing worked. Even went to the dermatologist countless times, tried Azelaic acid, steroids, Finacea and that stuff all made my skin worse.
I will say when my skin was dry and irritated for the first 3-4 weeks, I would put a dab of Cerave lotion on those spots to keep the skin from cracking. Used the Cerave lotion not the cream cause it clogged my pores.
Now my skin care regimen includes washing my face with Cerave moisturizing face wash not the foaming one, putting on Revitol, and after the Revitol absorbs if my skin is dry in any areas, a small dab of Cerave lotion. My skin looks great now. Will definitely continue buying Revitol it is a life saver. You have to at least try this regimen. It totally worked for me and is well worth the money when u r suffering from Rosacea.
77 out of 90 people found this review helpful
Miracle product!, April 12, 2014
by Jaime, NY
It’s not a cure but it significantly reduces redness, inflammation,soreness and sensitivity. The Best product I’ve ever used including prescription creams. Well worth the money. Currently on my 4th container.
112 out of 160 people found this review helpful
Finally, help!, Feb 1, 2014
by Amy, CA
I’ve had rosacea for around 4 years now, and in that whole time I’ve never had anything work as well as this stuff. It doesn’t cure it by any means – but the relief is ASTOUNDING. I use it every day, twice a day and the bumps are lessened, the redness has faded and the soreness is nonexistent. I highly recommend it – am now on my second tub!!
228 out of 246 people found this review helpful
Mind you, this is just Some testimonials. Of course there are some people who have not yet experienced the good thing about this rosacea cream.
But that is alright, there is nothing in this world that is of 100% guarantee.
I can’t promise you this will work, because if you are not willing to wait and be patient then I wouldn’t recommend you to try this or any kinds of rosacea cream for that matter.
The Ingredients of Revitol Rosacea Cream
Revitol does not only use one specific formula that targets one specific symptom instead they composed the ultimate formula that targets:
- Oil Regulation
These are the 4 major problems almost every rosacea suffers have to experience at some point. The cream is more realistic than you and I think.
What I mean by that is, Revitol knows rosacea can’t really be cured, but it can be maintained all the time, and that’s what they do.
No added ingredients, no or little side effect, all natural ingredients with a specific purpose that focuses on 1 of the 4 major problems.
Here’s what it contains:
– Green Tea Leaf Extracts: What this ingredient does is, it keeps your face as young as possible by fighting inflammation and the breakouts of acne and rosacea. It also exfoliates your face.
– Allantoin: This ingredient is responsible for stimulating and facilitating the regeneration of your skin cells.
– Camellia Sinensis: This ingredient ensures that your body produces high-quality collagen for a firm and elastic skin.
– Squalane: An ingredient with anti-oxidants properties, helps with the sebum production of your skin.
– Sodium hyaluronate: This ingredient repair and moisturize the skin by penetrating to the inner layer of your skin (Dermis)
– Tocopheryl Acetate: This vitamin E has anti-aging properties, it moisturizes your face and gradually reduce the swelling and inflammation.
– Primrose oil: This is a natural oil, it hinders the redness and makes your skin firmer, softer and prevent it from getting fatigued.
What Can You Expect From Revitol Rosacea Cream?
You can expect to see amazing results if you don’t give up halfway. Dermatologists say that whenever a new product is introduced to your skin.
It requires a minimum of 4 weeks before seeing any result.
Now, of course some people can experience a much quicker change and result while others have to wait until 5+ weeks to see any kinds of change at all.
The trick I use when this happens is, not thinking about it. Just let the time slip by and wait patiently while I keep myself busy with other stuff.
Before you know it, one day when you look into the mirror, you will see your symptoms fading away one by one, and that’s when you can start doing the happy dance.
But in short, this is what you can eventually expect from this rosacea cream if you don’t give up:
- Reduced appearance of redness.
- Reduced appearance of small visible blood vessels.
- Diminished appearance of pimples and bumps.
- Softer and firmer skin.
What I Like About Revitol Rosacea Cream/ The Pros
– The Ingredients: I always put ingredients as the first thing to look at when it comes to a facial product. This should be a priority. And since all their ingredients are natural and organic, I give it two thumbs up.
– Little To No Side Effects: There are usually some side effects when applying a product with more than 1 ingredient in it, but apparently that’s not true when it comes to Revitol.
– Firmer And Smoother Skin: Aside from relieving the symptoms, the magic it does on your skin is unbelievable. Thanks to the collagen production from the ingredients, you can expect a firmer and smoother skin.
– Money back Guarantee: They will send you your money back if you don’t like it, no questions asked.
What I Don’t Like About Revitol Rosacea Cream/ The Cons
– Their Low Supplies: The supplies get run out very quickly, sometimes if you don’t purchase enough, you will have to wait.
– The Price: I know many will agree with me on this one. The price is a little high in my opinion.
My Final Verdict
There are a ton of products out there, and all of them claims to work. But yet none of them can display their ingredients, what it is used for and why?
Don’t be too quick on buying something without knowing anything about it.
Even though I never used this product before, but my uncle did. And he encouraged me to write a review about this, because he thinks it can help many of you.
So I did…
I did my research for you guys, looking into the most important details of the product and write them down for you guys to consume.
Before you decide to go for other high end rosacea creams or expensive laser treatments, give this product a try. You got nothing to lose, shipping is FREE and you can get your money back if it doesn’t work.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful to you. Should you need any further information regarding this product, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment.